It would be hard to tell about everybody who has dedicated their time at Globe Creek Camp – without leaving out as many as are mentioned. Here are some who have helped with the campers over the years.
Members from our Board of Directors:
- April Wetzel – cook, fabulous organization skills, gets it done
- Bob Wetzel – welder, creator of some of our carts and logging equipment, zip-line attendant
- Pastor Rick Sikma – speaker, archery, zip-line attendant
- Tina Johnson – cook, sometimes zip-line attendant
- Eric Johnson – helps get use of heavy construction equipment, snow machine repair, zip-line attendant
- Adam Wetzel – counselor, activities, zip-line attendant
- Lonnie Urban – counselor, goes the extra mile, wide range of amazing skills
- Matt Urban – counselor, jack of all trades, zip-line
- Marsha Dynes – registrar, data input, organizer
- Mike Dynes – master builder, incredible visionary, executive
director, zip-line certified for a “zipping good time.”
Past Camp Volunteers
- Harmony (Smith) Bolden and Bruce Bolden– cook, counselor, activities.
- Zack (Daisy) Welton – CIT-Counselor-In-Training, activities.
- Tom Josephson – counselor extraordinaire, activities, roofer, log-peeler.
- Jenna – counselor from Texas
- Connie – camp helper from Montana
- Lonnie Urban– counselor,
- Tina Crook: (CIT) Counselor-In-Training, activities.
- Carl Lundquist: activities, construction
- Deanna Sikma: cook’s helper, CIT-Counselor-In-Training.
- Charlene Sponsel: counselor,camp nurse, activities.
- Sarah (Snow) Geer: counselor, activities.
- David Stryzewski: counselor, activities.
- Stephanie (Sambuco): counselor & activities.
- Sarah (Johnson) O’Hearn: (CIT) Counselor-